• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USMNT vs Trinidad & Tobago (10/10/17) Update: Flooded Pitch

EVERYONE NEEDS TO GO. Absolutely unbelievable. Screw Gulati, JK, Arena.. all of them need to go.

And every player besides Deuce and Pulisic. I swear if Jozy Altidore ever plays again for the USMNT, I'll scream. Same is said for Omar Gonzalez.

Tonight wasn't about talent, it was about want and effort. Our midfield and backline was abysmal.

I haven't been this ticked in a long time.

Yup go total youth movement and move on because its going to be 4 years before we see a World Cup again.

Gulati is the guy who orchestrated this mess and he needs to go as I said immediately. Those players who played with no pride have a lot to be held accountable for too. There time should be done and we move on and learn from this.

Get someone to run US Soccer who actually has a clue about the game.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I asked Sunil Gulati if wholesale changes are needed and he didn&#39;t sound like someone who felt that way. He&#39;s in the minority on that one.</p>&mdash; Ives Galarcep (@SoccerByIves) <a href="">October 11, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

No surprise he is a clueless, clueless man who should have been gone a long time ago and I have said that until I an blue in the face.

He should have already thundered is resignation.

He's too busy telling the rest of the world how difficult it is to qualify... Yes, we get it, its ridiculous the conditions in some of these countries, but its bad for both teams, so that's just a cop-out.

yea that was pure comedy. tell that to argentina, who almost crashed out tonight. better yet, go look at caf. they take one team per group from 6 groups of 4, and all those teams first have to qualify from a first round of 12 groups. all you have to do is look at the emotion from some of the qualifying teams to understand what every team goes through. create your own home field advantage. if you want to do that, you prepare for the worst in away matches, and give away teams a terrible time on your grounds.
if the us played every one of their home games at mile high stadium, they would have qualified.

yea that was pure comedy. tell that to argentina, who almost crashed out tonight. better yet, go look at caf. they take one team per group from 6 groups of 4, and all those teams first have to qualify from a first round of 12 groups. all you have to do is look at the emotion from some of the qualifying teams to understand what every team goes through. create your own home field advantage. if you want to do that, you prepare for the worst in away matches, and give away teams a terrible time on your grounds.
if the us played every one of their home games at mile high stadium, they would have qualified.

Boston
KC
Portland
Denver
SLC
Minneapolis

There are numerous places where crowds would be very Pro-USA compared to LA, Wash DC, Miami, Houston, Dallas.......

i get it folks... it sucks. but ualifying for the world cup is no easy feat, and should never be taken lightly. if you look at the history of quaifiers in other conferences, you have to have a measure of stability, seriousness and consistency to win. i don't feel like the USSF took things seriously enough. in soccer, never underestimate the power of home field.

They appointed/elected Sunil Gualti head of US Soccer that was their first and biggest mistake. AS for the rest I disagree with you. Only good that will come out of this is US Soccer is going to lose a lot of money as is FOX broadcasting it next year and its going to force them to get their crap together and clean house form top to bottom. The only one making out in this whole deal is Klinsman with his $6.2 M payout. Gulati should be made pay that back.

Boston
KC
Portland
Denver
SLC
Minneapolis

There are numerous places where crowds would be very Pro-USA compared to LA, Wash DC, Miami, Houston, Dallas.......

The choices they made for qualifiers and friendlies are baffling to say the least.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back