• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker Soccer

# 9

First thread started. No clue if this is the right place to post this but wanted to say the Husker womens soccer team is awesome!

My soccer playing daughter and I make every game we can. First, Hibner stadium is awesome. Second, Husker ladies are great role models, the team plays well and the it is just fun to watch. Don't understand why we don't sell out every game. They are our favorite sports team, except my kids teams, and anyone who hasn't seen a game should make get to one. Two home games left this year.

First thread started. No clue if this is the right place to post this but wanted to say the Husker womens soccer team is awesome!

My soccer playing daughter and I make every game we can. First, Hibner stadium is awesome. Second, Husker ladies are great role models, the team plays well and the it is just fun to watch. Don't understand why we don't sell out every game. They are our favorite sports team, except my kids teams, and anyone who hasn't seen a game should make get to one. Two home games left this year.
Not Husker soccer,but my granddaughters soccer team played their final game of season today. I was very pleased that they stopped giving trophies to all the kids.My granddaughters team didn’t get any.Only the top two teams received them.We voted before season started for this,but didn’t think they would.Teaches them to try harder and that you earn trophies through accomplishment. I was glad to see it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back