• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

‘It’s time for change’: Boston attorney will challenge Sunil Gulati for U.S. Soccer presidency

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
  1. Count me in as hoping this happens. I have not been a fan of his for a long time.

But Gulati has also come under criticism for Jurgen Klinsmann’s reign as men’s national team coach. After guiding the Americans to the second round of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, Klinsmann stumbled through the 2018 qualifying campaign and, with about two years left on his USSF-record contract, was fired last winter. The USSF owed him a $6.2 million severance. Gans called the payout “a debacle.”

Change can be a good thing, as long as it's not change just for the sake of change. If this guy has what it takes, and a good vision for the future of US Soccer, then he should have the opportunity to seek Gulati's position.

As far as the bolded buyout goes, what's the buyout for a National team manager from country with similar success, and similar finances, to the USMNT?

Change can be a good thing, as long as it's not change just for the sake of change. If this guy has what it takes, and a good vision for the future of US Soccer, then he should have the opportunity to seek Gulati's position.

As far as the bolded buyout goes, what's the buyout for a National team manager from country with similar success, and similar finances, to the USMNT?

No clue but I suspect its not anywhere near what his horrible contract buy out was.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back