• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Friday Night Games

How is that Targeting?

I hate that rule so much. Whatever...

Last edited:

they need to stop calling "targeting". calling it that implies intent. In probably 95% of the targeting calls ive seen there has been no obvious intent. it is almost always just a case of bad luck. good luck for wisco in this case.

Bucky is going to struggle with Hornybrook at QB this season

First blush and this not a Top Ten team

You beat me to it... Apparently you have to tell a player that you are about to hit them before you are allowed to tackle them. Just because there is helmet contact does not mean it is targeting.
Same crap as last season! Receiver ducks his head down, colliades with defensive player and guess what... defensive player is ejected!

they need to stop calling "targeting". calling it that implies intent. In probably 95% of the targeting calls ive seen there has been no obvious intent. it is almost always just a case of bad luck. good luck for wisco in this case.

The way Bucky is playing they are going to need all the luck they can get

First game, hate to draw too much from it but Wisconsin looking average. We'll see second half especially with utst's safety now ejected.

Same crap as last season! Receiver ducks his head down, colliades with defensive player and guess what... defensive player is ejected!
i am surprised dbacks have been slow to making the adjustment to going for the legs.

This is targeting:

desean-jackson-dunta-robinson-o.gif

This is targetting:

bitearly.gif

This is not targetting:

nebraskatarget.0.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back