• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Friday Night Games

Rutgers missed a FG with a chance to tie it up before the half. Still, fine effort. And only down 10-7 to Washington.

Rutgers held Washington to less than 100 yards of offense in the first half. All while UW had a huge field advantage.

The Washington touchdown was a punt return, Rutgers did an outstanding job on D in the 1st half

Wisky sure gets a lot of LOVE from ESPN. Talking about them in the playoffs? I really don't believe that's going to happen... period. Going to be real interesting when they play in Lincoln after their escape in OT with us last year....
They aren't even going to win the west. Playoffs...pfft

Washington O & D looked pretty ordinary, but their special teams killed Rutgers. Wash didn't look too elite to me.

Badgers down 10-0 with 2:32 left in the 1st quarter. Aggies starting their drive at the Wisconsin 47.

AS we both know another 2 to 4 win season and he is most likely gone after 2-10 and 4-8 seasons. Heck don't count Portland State out they just might upset Oregon State.

And to think ... Gary Anderson used to coach at both of these schools. Wisconsin and Utah State. And now he's struggling at lowly Oregon State. Hard not to imagine Anderson not missing the good ol' days.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back