• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU V UF 4:00

Florida wins the 5th set 15-11. NU loses a tough match 3-2 (25-19, 18-25, 25-17, 18-25, 11-15).

Last edited:

I think that we're going to be fine. I'm not saying we'll win the national title, but I believe we'll be in contention for the Conference title and a high seed (4-10) in the tournament. I'd prefer we challenge ourselves with top competition early (like AL and FSU are doing in football) to see where we are at, as opposed to beating up on South Dakota or Illinois St to start. We almost beat FL at home who beat #1 Texas with several new starters and with our all american setter out with an injury.

Again, our All-American setter was out due to injury. That is equivalent to losing your starting quarterback on most college/pro football teams. The offense and communication suffers when you lose a setter on every top ranked volleyball team. People need to just relax. :thumbsup:

OK, I am taking the Kool-Aid, guys! I was disappointed, seeing us lose so many games, so early. Didn't know we were out our AA setter.

We will be just fine. Although, our conference is one, tough sets of teams! No rest this season, once again.

Oh, join me? :Koolaid2::Koolaid2:

OK, I am taking the Kool-Aid, guys! I was disappointed, seeing us lose so many games, so early. Didn't know we were out our AA setter.

We will be just fine. Although, our conference is one, tough sets of teams! No rest this season, once again.

Oh, join me? :Koolaid2::Koolaid2:
A toast to your faith...and prescience! What a run up to and through the tournament. GBR!

Very cool to pull up this thread, pRED....FIVE-TIME National Champions......Sounds soooo good saying that this afternoon...

Again, our All-American setter was out due to injury. That is equivalent to losing your starting quarterback on most college/pro football teams. The offense and communication suffers when you lose a setter on every top ranked volleyball team. People need to just relax. :thumbsup:

I told everyone everything was going to be alright!!! :thumbsup::Corn2::Taunt:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back