• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

16 Black Shirts Awarded: Cool Video Showing Player Reactions.

HUSKERINWYO

Recruit
10 Year Member
I admit I have been out of the loop this offseason but I was wondering if anyone has heard Diaco's thoughts on giving out the blackshirts.

Last edited:
in-a-word-excellent.jpg

Wow. 16! :wow:

Goes to show just how tight some of the battles were throughout Spring/Fall camp.

I get Bootle (Nickel), and I get Gifford/Newby (those guys appear set to basically Co-start and split reps), and I can see K.Davis as NU could go to a traditional 4 man front. Little surprised to see Reed and Mo Barry there though.

O well! Congrats to those that got em! :Corn2:

Last edited:
DLs
Freedom Akinmoladun
Khalil Davis
Carlos Davis
Mick Stoltenberg

LBs
Luke Gifford
Marcus Newby
Chris Weber
Dedrick Young II
Mohamed Barry
Alex Davis

DBs
Eric Lee
Lamar Jackson
Dicaprio Bootle
Aaron Williams
Antonio Reed
Joshua Kalu

Wow. 16! :wow:

Goes to show just how tight some of the battles were throughout Spring/Fall camp.

I get Bootle (Nickel), and I get Gifford/Newby (those guys appear set to basically Co-start and split reps), and I can see K.Davis as NU could go to a traditional 4 man front. Little surprised to see Reed and Mo Barry there though.

O well! Congrats to those that got em! :Corn2:
Reed is a stud, one of the very best tacklers on this team. From everything I've read Barry was in a battle to start. NO surprise at all. ALL were earned.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back