• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Arkansas State Practice (8/22/17)

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Huskers pivot out of Fall Camp and begin practice for the opener with Arkansas State later today.

Nebraska
Returning Starters:
ESPN Strength of Schedule Ranking:

The Cornhuskers took a significant step forward in the second season of the Mike Riley era by going 9-4. This year, with a new 3-4 defense and the promise of new quarterback Tanner Lee, Nebraska should continue to improve, buoyed by a Top 25 class. The schedule sets is manageable. Other than a trip to Oregon, their first five games should be painless (Arkansas State, Northern Illinois, Rutgers and Illinois). Nebraska also has the benefit of hosting both Wisconsin and Ohio State. A second straight 9-3 regular season finish would put Nebraska in any postseason Top 25, and it’s not hard to envision that happening.

Nebraska
Returning Starters:
ESPN Strength of Schedule Ranking:

The Cornhuskers took a significant step forward in the second season of the Mike Riley era by going 9-4. This year, with a new 3-4 defense and the promise of new quarterback Tanner Lee, Nebraska should continue to improve, buoyed by a Top 25 class. The schedule sets is manageable. Other than a trip to Oregon, their first five games should be painless (Arkansas State, Northern Illinois, Rutgers and Illinois). Nebraska also has the benefit of hosting both Wisconsin and Ohio State. A second straight 9-3 regular season finish would put Nebraska in any postseason Top 25, and it’s not hard to envision that happening.

I think the tight end position catches at least four passes per game, but how that is split among the tight ends on the roster depends upon a number of unpredictable variables.

I think the tight end position catches at least four passes per game, but how that is split among the tight ends on the roster depends upon a number of unpredictable variables.

I agree. If the spring game was any indication, the QB's are looking for those guys often. TE's caught 11 in that game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back