• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

Been chilling for the last so many, digging this band. Many thanks here Red..... Kick ass stuff..... this one had me pull my guitar out and start the song over.... I'm a fan of these guys right off the bat, killer band.

Yeah they are a great band with a unique sound with a fusion of a lot different styles.

Setlist: R.E.M., The Pier, Raleigh, N.C., 10/10/82

1. “Wolves, Lower”
2. “Laughing”
3. “1,000,000”
4. “Moral Kiosk”
5. “Catapult”
6. “West of the Fields”
7. “Radio Free Europe”
8. “Ages of You”
9. “We Walk”
10. “Carnival of Sorts (Box Cars)”
11. “Skank”

R.E.M.'s first professionally-recorded show. By a TV station in South Carolina. About six months before Murmur was released.

Very few bands shaped me as much as the early years of R.E.M.. There was simply no one like them for much of the 80s. When I first immersed myself in '84, it was a major "whoa!"

Last edited:

Recently came across this early 1970's band and have been digging this first album form them.

Last edited:

Two of the best pickers of all time. Fun album for those of you haven't heard this album, it really kicks it with some great guitar work. Fun and funny song here if you listen to the lyrics, respect your elders.... Please enjoy responsibly.

Last edited:

Two of the best pickers of all time. Fun album for those of you haven't heard this album, it really kicks it with some great guitar work. Fun and funny song here if you listen to the lyrics, respect your elders.... Please enjoy responsibly.

Anything Dylan is great. My fav artist of all time

gonna break the rules because James and the Blue Flames just came up on my playlist.

We call him Jimi...he called himself JAMES!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back