• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 5* Micah Parsons: OV For Wisconsin Game/To decide 'soon' and enroll early

Status
Not open for further replies.

We have a chance and at least are in the hunt. Sounds like Ohio St. is our biggest competition so JP needs to lead him to the promised land.

FNL and our fans definitely left a great impression on him. If his OV is just as good, who knows?

When's his birthday? Maybe we send him 90,000 birthday tweet cards! :Banana::Corn2:

We might even try to get the blue hairs to stand up during the game on his official visit. :thumbsup:

4aa2d93b076774f1824398ab1d7cd4d1--nebraska-football-football-fans.jpg

Last edited:
Nebraska has to sell him on being a program-changing recruit for them. He goes to Ohio State and he's just another spoke on the wheel.

Sell him on the staff highlighting him in their defense. Let him know that he'd be getting a half dozen snaps at RB, and another half dozen snaps at TE. True two-way player not just some gimmick plays here and there.

Any question about his ability to qualify academically, or is it too soon to know? At the risk of sounding judgmental, that interview makes me wonder...

Last edited:

Nebraska has to sell him on being a program-changing recruit for them. He goes to Ohio State and he's just another spoke on the wheel.

Sell him on the staff highlighting him in their defense. Let him know that he'd be getting a half dozen snaps at RB, and another half dozen snaps at TE. True two-way player not just some gimmick plays here and there.

Lindsey when he made the decision to flip to Nebraska used the exact line that you talked about as his reasoning to do so. Ohio State was going to be good regardless if he went there or not on the other hand he could make a difference at Nebraska by taking the Huskers back to their former glory. Frankly I would have him host Parsons for that reason if no other.

Also agree on the two way strategy to sell him on the program.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back