• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Preseason Rankings - Coaches Poll

Hooked on Huskers

I'm old as a rock
15 Year Member
I thought August 1st for every year ? .... probably wrong. Anyway, what date in 2017 preseason rankings?

I bet #25 (Coaches Poll).

I thought August 1st for every year ? .... probably wrong. Anyway, what date in 2017 preseason rankings?

I bet #25 (Coaches Poll).

Coaches poll released tomorrow. Would be beyond shocked if NU were 25th. Way too many unknowns for Nebraska for other coaches or the AP to have them ranked going into the season IMO.

Last edited:

Just win baby....
THIS
images

If I had to guess, well, I'd guess we will be somewhere between #32 and #36.

#36 LINK

Oregon Ducks are unranked too (#34). And once again, Penn St is way overrated.

Buckeyes #2
Penn St #6
Michigan #9
Wiskey #10
----------------------
NW #35
Huskers #36 (23 votes)
Gophers #51
Birds #52
Terps and Spartans #57

Last edited:

It's amazing how many of last year's 4-5 loss SEC teams crack the top 15 and top 25. Weren't we unranked last year and then after rattling off early season wins we made it to the top 10? I think that's doable again this year, just gotta win and the rest takes care of itself.

It's amazing how many of last year's 4-5 loss SEC teams crack the top 15 and top 25. Weren't we unranked last year and then after rattling off early season wins we made it to the top 10? I think that's doable again this year, just gotta win and the rest takes care of itself.

Huskers (7W-0L) got #6 just after Purdue game ......

7tNidbT.png

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back