• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

I'm fairly convinced that Satriani is an actual alien being from another world. Kick Ass guitar styling.

Just saw this very lively gent, at the young old age of 72, in concert, and man, he was jamming. The energy this cat had on stage, was flat out awesome, and he garnered standing ovation after standing ovation, and earned every one of them. Great show from this Septuagenarian.

I seen he was in KC a month or two ago and wasnt able to make it. Luckily I have seen him a couple times in the last 10 years. Awesome shows, hopefully he comes around again.

Brand new album out today....opening song.....Strummer, Pops and HWM should dig these guys....

Last edited:

Got free tix to go see Paul Simon. I am not really a fan, but he is a legend, and the tix are free. That song, "Call me Al" grates on my nerves like nails on a chalk board, but I dug a handful of tunes he did with Garfunkel. Anyone on here seen Simon live before, and was it a good show? I plan to stay for at least half of the show, unless I really like it, and then I'll catch the whole show. Anybody have any input on this?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back