• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2017 Confederations Cup

Big game today is Russia v Portugal. Must win for Portugal. Also Mexico needs all three points in the late game vs NZ

Germany may regret sending their B squad.

Not too much, I think they are looking at getting some younger players experience at this level so they can be more ready for the drive to the World Cup. They have a few gaps that younger players can fill, like Lahm retiring and they have quite a few players in their late 20s or early 30s such as Neuer, Gomez, Khadira, Howedes, Hummels...etc. The thing is, they look at the Confed Cup as a chance to do exactly this and get younger players experience so they can be ready and contribute if needed, it's a luxury I hope USA has one day

Mexico with a 2-1 win over NZ. A win or a draw over Russia on Saturday sends them through to the Semi-Finals.

Two amazing goals by El Tri

Chile 1 Germany 1 Final

Real test for the Germans who were out played much of the match.

Last edited:
Mexico beats Russia 2 to 1 and advances to the semi-final on Thursday

Russia should be glad they are the host for the 2018 WC as they are not that good

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back