• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kickboxing fight ends with sucker punch KO and fans attacking fighter in ring

Not a sucker punch.
It was actually, but not illegal in the sport. Whenever you hit some one from behind, or when they aren't looking, that's a sucker punch. But that blast he took from the dude that jumped in the wring... yikes....

The dude got caught with a punch that shook his world and he "threw his back" to the opponent as a defensive move, other guy didn't buy it, "protect yourself at all times", and clocked him... pop goes the weasel. Not a sucker punch as much as a sucker move, he got caught.

It was actually, but not illegal in the sport. Whenever you hit some one from behind, or when they aren't looking, that's a sucker punch. But that blast he took from the dude that jumped in the wring... yikes....
Disagreed. Protect yourself at all times.

In a kickboxing fight or any MMA fight, if someone gives you their back, you make them pay.

Disagreed. Protect yourself at all times.

In a kickboxing fight or any MMA fight, if someone gives you their back, you make them pay.
I know what you're saying, that's why I said it wasn't actually an illegal punch, but it was a sucker punch none the less. Both guys paid for it that night.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back