• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker receiver Keyshawn Johnson Jr. cited for marijuana possession

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good thinking KJ... go back to dorm, fire one up then get busted! Have your resident director call the cops because they smell dope burning? Now you can explain to coach MR WTH went wrong with your fail safe plan for smoking dope.

This is so common place now it's hardly worth mentioning. Not condoning it just saying it's ingrained in the culture and it's only a question of who gets caught and who doesn't!

Guess what guys in Nebraska it is illegal. No matter what your opinion is, it is illegal. Stop doing it while I am paying your salary. If it is a priority in your life over football maybe you need to go somewhere else. Dang it is not difficult. Arrrgggg.

Wide Receivers.... I swear......

Players have been smoking weed for decades...... that's not going to change. I remember back when I was going to UNL (early 80's), I recall a party off campus where a player (he was a starter on defense) offered me a bong hit. I was quite honored :Biggrin:.... Heck, we thought nothing of it back then, really. Jeez, you couldn't go to the Brass Rail on a Thursday night without running into half the dang team enjoying a beverage ..... again, we didn't give it a second thought back then... They were college students doing college student stuff.....HOWEVER.... in this day and age, these guys have to be much more careful and smarter about what they are doing. Sparking up in your dorm room is not smart.... good lord, son... jam a rolled up wet towel down along the base of the door or something.... just be smarter about it....:cool:

Wide Receivers.... I swear......

Players have been smoking weed for decades...... that's not going to change. I remember back when I was going to UNL (early 80's), I recall a party off campus where a player (he was a starter on defense) offered me a bong hit. I was quite honored :Biggrin:.... Heck, we thought nothing of it back then, really. Jeez, you couldn't go to the Brass Rail on a Thursday night without running into half the dang team enjoying a beverage ..... again, we didn't give it a second thought back then... They were college students doing college student stuff.....HOWEVER.... in this day and age, these guys have to be much more careful and smarter about what they are doing. Sparking up in your dorm room is not smart.... good lord, son... jam a rolled up wet towel down along the base of the door or something.... just be smarter about it....:cool:
Fabric softener sheets. Paper towel tube. Open window. Fan. Problem solved.

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back