• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2017 Stanley Cup Playoff Thread

Crosby still one if not best in the game
He should have been kicked out of the game for that crap move he pulled. Suspended for a game too. But alas, unless some freaky break down from the home team, this is over and not worth watching. I was hoping for some good, close games, but this is pathetic, with all blow outs for the home teams.... Not fun to watch at all.

5 - 0 ..... Time to see what else is on. GO PREDATORS!

What a most disappointing game tonight. Of course, the Puttsburg fans loved it, but honestly, the game was over as soon as the Pens scored their first goal. After the great playoffs that we had this year, the finals has turned out to be a bust. Putts most likely closes the series out in game 6 with out any game being even close. Blah!

Last edited:
No way they pull him for that...lol
Just Crosby being Crosby. Agree that he should have had a double minor like what was said by some after the game but it was irrelevant...the Penguins dominated.

He should have been kicked out of the game for that crap move he pulled. Suspended for a game too. But alas, unless some freaky break down from the home team, this is over and not worth watching. I was hoping for some good, close games, but this is pathetic, with all blow outs for the home teams.... Not fun to watch at all.

5 - 0 ..... Time to see what else is on. GO PREDATORS!

Suban deserved it with the way he has gone after Crosby this whole series. I am not a big fan of Milbury but he nailed when he called Suban a clown show and got what he deserved. Biggest diver in the NHL to boot. The league won't touch Crosby nor should they

No way they pull him for that...lol

Suban is one of my least favorite players he got what he deserved. Cheap shot artist and the leagues top diver

Overrated in my opinion average defender at best and a cancer in the lockeroom. Few of his teammates were sad to see him leave Montreal

Agree league will not touch Crosby nor should they

Last edited:

Read a comment from Subban asking if he thought Crosby should have had more for that and his response was 'It's hockey'. Don't care for Subban but he knows he has been dishing it out and it bit him in the butt on this one. He has gotten his fair share of shots in and since the series isn't over yet I am sure he will get more in. He will probable get caught at some point as well.

Suban deserved it with the way he has gone after Crosby this whole series. I am not a big fan of Milbury but he nailed when he called Suban a clown show and got what he deserved. Biggest diver in the NHL to boot. The league won't touch Crosby nor should they
Read a comment from Subban asking if he thought Crosby should have had more for that and his response was 'It's hockey'. Don't care for Subban but he knows he has been dishing it out and it bit him in the butt on this one. He has gotten his fair share of shots in and since the series isn't over yet I am sure he will get more in. He will probable get caught at some point as well.

Fair enough. I'll know to watch this guy in the future now.

Fair enough. I'll know to watch this guy in the future now.

The thing is if you watch each player, and I mean each player at some point they will take cheap shots, and as much as I don't like PK I respect the player, he is pretty awesome. He knows he needs to get in Sid's head, when you are the underdog you got to do something. He also knows like I commented earlier that this is playoff hockey and it is officiated differently.

Man, game 6 is a lesson in defense so far. Amazed how many shots that Nashville has had and come up empty. Penguins have had their shots too. WOW! Nashville just missed another good chance. Need this series to go the full 7. Good Luck Nashville.

With 1:33 left in the second, there is still no score. I don't know the exact numbers, but it is something like 23 to 20 shots on goal in favor of the Pens. It's going into the 3rd period 0 - 0.

I have to think, that whoever scores first, most likely wins tonight. The flurry that both teams have had, one of these goalies is bound to make a mistake. But then again, I can see this one going into OT(hopefully--LOL).

Nashville in a PP after a tripping penalty called on the Pens. Preds are 0 - 2 on their first two PP's with no shots on goal. 12 minutes left in the game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back