• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

Huge Alex Scholnik fan (one of the few guys who has both the technical chops and feel in his playing---amazing player) both with Testament and with his Jazz Trio. From the new Testament album.

For my money the best trash metal band in the business.

Last edited:
Lets do some early Jerry....Mother McCree's Uptown Jug Champions.

I'm not generally a fan of a constant flurry of notes but, from a technical difficulty perspective, the country "shred" types make my jaw drop. Check out when he drops his thumb on the fretboard at :37 and 2:55. Not to mention he keeps locked in on the driving rhythm, both inside and outside the box, while doing all the gymnastics.

Last edited:

I'm drinking a Pecan beer and listening to this

So much like

Brand new album from the NMAS. One of the better albums of 2017. Luther Dickinson is a stunning slide and lead player and not to shabby singer...

Bruce Hornsby reeinvisioned his own songs and came out a winner again. Great stuff if you haven't heard it yet. I have tickets to go see his show in July and am totally stoked about it.

Solo album coming from Rex Brown bass player of Pantera....that's him on lead vocals and guitar.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back