• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Five Husker Games During 2017 Season Announced on Fox and FS 1 (including Iowa game at Thanksgiving)

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Good to have these times so early. Looks like the Iowa game will be on FS1 this season

For those that have Direct TV FS 1 is on Channel 219.

Last edited:

Some more analysis here....rest at the link

9/9 at Oregon, 3:30 p.m., FOX
There were some rumblings that this game could be Nebraska-Oregon After Dark, but the Huskers and Ducks will get a national broadcast on Fox instead. This is Nebraska's first trip to Oregon since 1952.

11/24 Iowa, 3 p.m., FS1
The annual Black Friday battle gets a bit of a later start meaning this one will finish under the lights.

ESPN also released its schedule for the first three weeks and Nebraska wasn't on there. That means you can probably look for the Huskers' opener against Arkansas State to be carried by the Big Ten Network.

https://hailvarsity.com/s/1545/game-times-announced-for-5-husker-games

I'm not sure the Nebraska-Iowa game on FS1 is a good thing. We lost a national broadcast for a secondary channel. I wish they would at least put it on Fox.

I'm not sure the Nebraska-Iowa game on FS1 is a good thing. We lost a national broadcast for a secondary channel. I wish they would at least put it on Fox.

Its not a secondary channel its equal to ESPN. I would argue with ESPN's troubles its a better destination.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back