• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Chris Bleich Commits To UCLA

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is the one I want the most. Hard to execute the playbook well when your O-line is at best mediocre.
That was the problem we had because of 2 consectutive years of OL recruiting misses that occurred under the prior regime. We have finally gotten through that phase and now have mature linemen with talented depth. The future is very bright for the OL...at last.

Last edited:
That was the problem we had because of 2 consectutive years of OL misses that occurred under the prior regime. We have finally gotten through that phase and now have mature linemen with talented depth. The future is very bright for the OL...at last.
Agree, and also with ***'s comments about the previous guys not gelling with Cavenaugh might have hurt us. From everything people said, he knows how to coach OL and develop players, to fit all 5 spots on the line. I think we'll see a sharp turn upward this year and next year we'll be back to full form.... HOPEFULLY

Yep. This class seems to be building its own momentum. We have to be almost full at DB and WR. Kids are seeing the spots they want go away and are moving up their timetables
We are full at WR. Five schollies at one position in a small class in this class is ridiculous, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back