• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Question: Retro Husker photos

HayBroncSker

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
Any idea where I could find some retro enlarged photos(8x10 or so) of late 60s early 70s Huskers? It could be hard copy or just online that I could print out. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Any idea where I could find some retro enlarged photos(8x10 or so) of late 60s early 70s Huskers? It could be hard copy or just online that I could print out. Thanks! :thumbsup:
More specifically, how about photos from the 1968 season. I have found a few from the world herald. That's about all I could find online. Any suggestions?

You've done a Google search right?

Not sure on the year of this one of Jerry Murtaugh and Bob

Last edited:
The guy that runs the memorabilia store/museum likely has a boatload. Unless that's you.

haha, no not me. What memorabilia store/museum are you referring to?
The one in Haymarket, used to be in Havelock. Can't remember the guys name but he is fantastic to deal with and has a TON of what you're looking for I'd bet.

Thanks, I'll make contact with him. :thumbsup:
No problem. He's a great guy. Met a couple of former players while I was just browsing his store. He's hired them on to do odd jobs and the like. Terrell Farley was one. Can't recall who the other guy was.

Anyway, he's got some creative ideas and products as well as the standard memorabilia stuff.

Plan to be there for a while.if you want to chit chat with him, which I do recommend. I don't often, but his stories are pretty good even if they have a bit of self promotion in them!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back