• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Missouri Recruiting updates from Scout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Costa Rica Red

Scout Team
5 Year Member
http://www.scout.com/college/footba...7-maurice-massey-a-name-to-know-in-2019?s=204

Maurice Massey, a 6-foot-3, 180-pound wide receiver from Saint Charles (Mo.) Francis Howell North is a prospect to track closely in the 2019 cycle. Looking at his combo of size and athleticism he is going to be a national name in recruiting circles.

Massey currently has summer camp stops set up with schools like Nebraska and Missouri.

http://www.scout.com/college/footba...kyren-williams-racking-up-big-10-offers?s=204

Kyren Williams, a 5-foot-9, 189-pound athlete from St. Louis (Mo.) St. John Vianney is a talented prospect who is getting looks to play wide receiver, safety, and running back on the next level.

The Cornhuskers got the ball rolling by stepping up to the plate as the first school to extend Williams an offer.

"Nebraska came really early," Williams said. "Nebraska was my first one. That was my freshman year, June 17th, I will never forget it, at the satellite camp, The Friday Night Lights camp.

There are a lot of things I like about the Huskers. First off, the fans they are going to be loyal to you and they are always going to say something respectful to you when you are there, the coaches are always involved and always want to talk to you before or after the game, and the facilities are top-notch."

http://www.scout.com/college/football/recruiting/story/1774220-new-four-star-
cameron-brown-talks-recruitment?s=204

Cameron Brown, a 6-foot-1, 165-pound athlete from St. Louis (Mo.) Christian Brthers College was elevated to four-star status after a dominating junior year on the field and a strong performance at the Under Armour Camp in Chicago last weekend.

I have been up to Iowa and I really liked that. I have been to Missouri, I really liked that. Illinois, I liked that. I have been to Nebraska and I really liked that. All of the schools I have been to they have been truthful to what they said and it has just been a great experience."

As a junior, Brown starred on both sides of the football racking up 1,023 yards and scored 11 touchdowns on offense, while adding four interceptions on defense.

http://www.scout.com/college/footba...ompson-to-ride-it-out-until-signing-day?s=204

Michael Thompson, a 6-foot-4, 309-pound defensive tackle from St. Louis (Mo.) Parkway North has collected one of the nation's most elite offer lists securing scholarships from schools like Alabama, Florida, Iowa, Louisville, LSU, Miami (Fl), Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Penn State, and Texas A&M.

One I know I want to see is Nebraska, but I am not sure about the other ones right now. I just know they got a good fan base (at Nebraska) and I just want to get down there and check it out."

Thompson is not in a rush to end his recruitment.

"I am going to ride it out until the end on National Signing Day," Thompson informed.

As a junior in 2016, Thompson racked up 90 tackles, 14 sacks, and 15 tackles for loss to earn All-Metro, All-State and Scout.com All-Midlands honors.

More at the link for each player...

It is quite stunning that Nebraska could have an excellent class without taking a single recruit from Missouri's high-profile 2018 class. Hoping for Thompson, though.

IMPO, if Nebraska misses out on Joshua Moore for their last WR spot, Cameron Brown should be someone they zero-in on to close it out with.
McCallan Castles is who I want as a big WR. You would think Colorado is in the lead, but maybe he watched the spring game and saw Gebbia throw :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back