• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Swarming the state today 4/21/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHudson

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
http://journalstar.com/sports/huske...cle_c7fac2da-269a-11e7-9f47-d36fb191b7d5.html

As the Husker staffers begin to hit the road for the spring recruiting cycle, all nine of Riley's full-time assistants are starting it by spending their Friday at high schools within the state's borders.

"We're going all the way to Scottsbluff," Riley said during his appearance on the Husker Sports Network. He noted O-line coach Mike Cavanaugh would be out there, and also in Valentine.

Riley estimated his coaches would pay visits to around 45 to 50 schools in the state by the time the day was over.

I am excited to hear/read about the "swarming" of the state....

Call me crazy but shouldn't the Nebraska Football Coaches be swarming the state more than once a year looking for talent and developing relationships with the high school coaches? Especially since other programs aren't afraid in 2017 to go after players in this state and offer scholarships.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

I am excited to hear/read about the "swarming" of the state....

Call me crazy but shouldn't the Nebraska Football Coaches be swarming the state more than once a year looking for talent and developing relationships with the high school coaches? Especially since other programs aren't afraid in 2017 to go after players in this state and offer scholarships.

giphy.gif
I'm sure they are anyway but, as an event, this is pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back