• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

I used to say the Pixies are my "all time favorite band" but I've listened to them so much that I burned myself out. No matter how much I listen to Joy Division, I never get tired of the music. I think they've unseated the Pixies as my all time fave. This is a good tune for reading the paper and having a Sunday morning expresso.

I have been through a few Joy Division periods in my life. About every five years, it seems, I immerse myself. Granted, I was a huge New Order fan and think Brotherhood is a masterpiece.

I've caught up now with the shares. Good start. I enjoy the variety of tastes.
I am honestly jealous of your variety of musical taste. For most of my life I have stayed pretty tight with my range of music but I have been trying lately to expand my musical scope. Lately I have been liking The Kills and have only recently discovered them despite the fact they have been around for quite a while.

Last edited:

I am honestly jealous of your variety of musical taste. For most of my life I have stayed pretty tight with my range of music but I have been trying lately to expand my musical scope. Lately I have been liking The Kills and have only recently discovered them despite the fact they have been around for quite a while.

I believe the key to expanding your horizons is to see bands perform live. Granted, that's not easy for everyone to do, but you really do grow to appreciate things you wouldn't have otherwise by experiencing it live.

I believe the key to expanding your horizons is to see bands perform live. Granted, that's not easy for everyone to do, but you really do grow to appreciate things you wouldn't have otherwise by experiencing it live.
yep..just saw Passenger last week. Much better show than I thought it would be. Would see him again in a heartbeat

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back