• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Will Farniok is N (Added Radio Interview On Why He Chose NU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

"It was the right time for me," Farniok said. "I was there for a visit today and it's really the people here that I like about Nebraska the most. This is the right place for me."

Farniok is listed as a center and the Huskers see him playing inside at center and say that they could see him sliding out in the future.

"Really they like me at center and say that I will start out there," Farniok said. "They said that I may be able to move out to guard eventually, but they like me at center."

Will's brother, Matt Farniok, is currently in Lincoln and plays offensive line. Older brother has had a lot of positive things to tell Will about his time in Lincoln thus far.

"That's definitely a plus," Farniok said. "He's not had anything negative to tell me about anything. He loves it there. That's definitely a positive."

Last edited:

C87Kp0NVYAE_NTm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back