• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NCAA Tourney Games Thread

I am just not sure how they didn't get that second rebound. Disgusting. Should be one helluva game between the Zags and the Heels.

Anyone bet the over? It was 153 1/2 at game time and those 4 missed FTs won it for the unders.(153):wow:

He could have shoved a knife in the Oregon players back and nothing would get called in that situation.
I know, but damn. I haven't been able to reconcile the officiating in this tournament. Even from half to half there have been swings. It is frustrating as I like to see clean games but some have these have been like coin flips for the whistle.

I know, but damn. I haven't been able to reconcile the officiating in this tournament. Even from half to half there have been swings. It is frustrating as I like to see clean games but some have these have been like coin flips for the whistle.
Man, I agree. There have been some games where I do believe the refs were either blind, or getting paid extra.

Yeah, I don't think anyone in the nation that doesn't have a direct tie to UNC will be rooting for them on Monday night.
I will be sacrificing a virgin for a Gonzaga win.

Speaking of which, I need to confirm what time GFOA is showing up.

Last edited:

Anyone bet the over? It was 153 1/2 at game time and those 4 missed FTs won it for the unders.(153):wow:
I had the overs at 153...push. 4 freaking misses!

A budy had quite a nice chunk on overs at 153.5. He was none too pleased.

du2xbAF.png

If it gets called in the first minute, it should be called in the last minute.
That's been a complaint for 40 years. And in those times when a ref does make that call, we hear 'I hate when refs decide the games, let the players do it on the court'. It's a no win for officials.

I do disagree on the offensive rebounds late. The Oregon player was lazy on the first and still lazy on the second. Get your ass down, find the man next to you, and put a body on him. The guy did the casual stroll in and he paid for it. You don't call contact when a guy isn't trying to maintain position, and the inside man wasn't.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back