• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USMNT vs Panama WCQ (3/28/17)

Was hoping for more, but a lot of injuries, new coach..etc. I will take the 4 points, I was also glad to see some younger players get into the match and hope that continues as we need to grow, not get older.

Defense is still an issue for me, Ream looked, um, challenged. I am liking Villafana on the defense, and it is good to see Bradley look better. Also, Pulisic is looking more and more like the player we have been hoping for for years...would look great wearing the red/white of Bayern...forget Chelsea :Lol::Lol::Lol:

And is it just me, what do people see in Jermaine, it always looks like the team is trying to play 1 style and speed and he is running all over the pitch, out of control, playing long ball after long ball, fouling, losing the ball...he gives great effort, but is not on the same page as the rest of the team, I just don't see why he keeps getting on the pitch. Give Sasha those minutes, or Acosta or even Arriola, they couldn't do worse, or even drop Pulisic in that role and let him be the QB for Jozy and Clint..try anyone other than Jones, yeah, I don't like him much :Deadhorse:

Last edited:
Was hoping for more, but a lot of injuries, new coach..etc. I will take the 4 points, I was also glad to see some younger players get into the match and hope that continues as we need to grow, not get older.

Defense is still an issue for me, Ream looked, um, challenged. I am liking Villafana on the defense, and it is good to see Bradley look better. Also, Pulisic is looking more and more like the player we have been hoping for for years...would look great wearing the red/white of Bayern...forget Chelsea :Lol::Lol::Lol:

And is it just me, what do people see in Jermaine, it always looks like the team is trying to play 1 style and speed and he is running all over the pitch, out of control, playing long ball after long ball, fouling, losing the ball...he gives great effort, but is not on the same page as the rest of the team, I just don't see why he keeps getting on the pitch. Give Sasha those minutes, or Acosta or even Arriola, they couldn't do worse, or even drop Pulisic in that role and let him be the QB for Jozy and Clint..try anyone other than Jones, yeah, I don't like him much :Deadhorse:

Good post and I agree. Funny enough I told my daughter last night He will end up at B Munich

Defense has been a mess the past 3 to 4 years and yes still some issues however I expect that to start getting better real soon as Bruce is a defensive guru as you know.

Last edited:
And is it just me, what do people see in Jermaine, it always looks like the team is trying to play 1 style and speed and he is running all over the pitch, out of control, playing long ball after long ball, fouling, losing the ball...he gives great effort, but is not on the same page as the rest of the team, I just don't see why he keeps getting on the pitch.

Lol. Preachin' to the choir, my friend. Preachin' to the choir.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back