• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bruce Arena names roster for WCQ vs Honduras & Panama

Yeah those are 2 big losses, and now to see Morris nursing an ailment...just makes it more of a test

Yeah I hate to use excuses however it's fair in this case. With Bruce as the coach I feel pretty good that he will figure it out even if mean,s grinding out a counter attack win. He knows how to get it done. The Panama game with these injuries will be tough however, Bruce has been to Panama City before. In all seriousnes if we walk out of next week with 4 points I can live with that. Obviousley 6 points would be the goal with zero on the board but under the circumstances we could live with 4. Being in the hole with zero points was and is going to be tough however, if anyone can pull us through its Bruce.

Last edited:
Yeah I hate to use excuses however it's fair in this case. With Bruce as the coach I feel pretty good that he will figure it out even if mean,s grinding out a counter attack win. He knows how to get it done. The Panama game with these injuries will be tough however, Bruce has been to Panama City before. In all seriousnes if we walk out of next week with 4 points I can live with that. Obviousley 6 points would be the goal with zero on the board but under the circumstances we could live with 4. Being in the hole with zero points was and is going to be tough however, if anyone can pull us through its Bruce.

Perfectly stated. Arena will be able to figure out something to help us win. JK would have played J Jones at center forward in an "experiment."

Some talk today that if for some reason the USMNT fails to qualify for the WC that Gualti will be out because of his failure to change coaches before he did. Word is he is on the hot seat big-time with a majority of the board at US Soccer not fully behind him. They were who finally forced him to pull the strings on the previous coach after the disastrous start to the Hex

Last edited:

I am just hoping that Bruce still has enough magic in his bag of tricks to get this team qualified for the next WC. Of course, he has to work to get them out of the Hex first......

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back