• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

RESULTS: 2010 HuskerMax BBS Member Awards (BANNERS ADDED)

Have a question.
I am honored by the nomination and the votes I received for sure. There are a great number of posters here that make this place what it is...so thank you.
Now
I dont want to disrespect anyone that voted for me as HOF...but, would it be possible to pass my banner to Merle? I dont even know if he would want it, but he is the true HOF member here and hell he was only a couple votes short. If he does want it and no one would mind I would be more than happy to pass the banner to him.

peace

Hey pops the campaign is over for the classiest poster :stickouttongue:

You are truly a gentleman and understand the creed! :thecreedsign::bow:

I am very flattered to have won and thanks to fjb for fixing the banners.

I enjoy it here despite the occasional disagreement with some folks and look forward to a different perspective on things next year.

I enjoy it here despite the occasional disagreement with some folks and look forward to a different perspective on things next year.

On that you can be sure. Congrats MizzouRah!!

Hey pops the campaign is over for the classiest poster :stickouttongue:

You are truly a gentleman and understand the creed! :thecreedsign::bow:

Hey, I am all for it! I was surprised, Merle didn't make the HOF. Yes, he deserves the honor! Very nice of
you, Pops. Heck, if it were up to me, I would put you and Merle, both in. You dah Man!! :)

Have a question.
I am honored by the nomination and the votes I received for sure. There are a great number of posters here that make this place what it is...so thank you.
Now
I dont want to disrespect anyone that voted for me as HOF...but, would it be possible to pass my banner to Merle? I dont even know if he would want it, but he is the true HOF member here and hell he was only a couple votes short. If he does want it and no one would mind I would be more than happy to pass the banner to him.

peace

Pops, though I already made a remark to this subject, I just wanted to say to you, directly, that was a nice gesture. :) :thumbsup: :thecreedsign::cheers:

Congrats, Mizzourah! I am one of those who do disagree with you
once in a while, but you do a grand-spanking job. That is why you were elected,
right? :lol: ;)

Hey, I am all for it! I was surprised, Merle didn't make the HOF. Yes, he deserves the honor! Very nice of
you, Pops. Heck, if it were up to me, I would put you and Merle, both in. You dah Man!! :)

Thanks CHB,,this one is all yours and deservingly so

To those of you with more than one banner, they don't have to be stacked if you don't want them to. You can place them side-by-side, just go in front of the second banner's "[img..." and hit backspace until it is up against the previous banner's code, so they run together like ".../img][img..."

Also, for anyone with a lot of banners collected over the years (there are several of you! :) ), I can meld them into a single image, and/or reduce them so you can show them all without taking up more room than you would otherwise. Send requests to my PM box...

To those of you with more than one banner, they don't have to be stacked if you don't want them to. You can place them side-by-side, just go in front of the second banner's "[img..." and hit backspace until it is up against the previous banner's code, so they run together like ".../img][img..."

Also, for anyone with a lot of banners collected over the years (there are several of you! :) ), I can meld them into a single image, and/or reduce them so you can show them all without taking up more room than you would otherwise. Send requests to my PM box...

Can you make up an award for me? Best use of "BTBR" initials in handle? :Biggrin:

I've got about 6 years worth of participation ribbons... would you think its best to stack them or side by side? ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back