• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska now the only major-conference team to never win an NCAA tournament game

We were a #3 seed once.:Banghead:

BTW, Xavier is playing as we speak.

Last edited:
We were a #3 seed once.:Banghead:

Once.

ft73Ulq.jpg

I was listening to Sirius radio and they mentioned this after the Northwestern win.

Then they mentioned Nebraska went 12-19, and one of them commented don't look for that to change soon. And the other commentator laughed.

I was halfway inclined to call in and explain about strength of schedule and young Talent and getting worn down and injuries and referees and flavors of Gatorade...

But then I figured why waste my breath

Illinois fire their coach Indiana fire their coach, ours turns in his fourth losing season in five years including dropping 13 the last 16 games, and he gets the boat of confidence

So is it surprising Nebraska is getting the national publicity it is right now?

I was listening to Sirius radio and they mentioned this after the Northwestern win.

Then they mentioned Nebraska went 12-19, and one of them commented don't look for that to change soon. And the other commentator laughed.

I was halfway inclined to call in and explain about strength of schedule and young Talent and getting worn down and injuries and referees and flavors of Gatorade...

So instead, you figured that you'd do it on here. Good Job. :thumbsup:

Waste your breath? How about reducing your carpal tunnel odds by not typing the same thing ten times a day?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back