• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TJ Pledger: Commits to OU

Status
Not open for further replies.
"needs to make Pledger one of their offensive priorities for this recruiting class. I would make sure he regularly hears from Mike Riley, Donte Williams, Keith Williams and Danny Langsdorf - as well as Reggie Davis."

I can understand the idea that getting a top RB in this class would be a good thing, but I have found that N2FL chooses his words carefully, plus the point about the extra emphasis by other recruiters has a point to it. I'm curious whether or JP is commenting on our current RB room more than just the point that we could use a top RB in this class.

But thank you all for your useless comments.
And you for yours!

And you for yours!
There is a vast difference between seeking an answer to an honest question and the supposition by people that someone is trolling. I realize some may not ken the distinction, but the trolling comments are worthless.

There is a vast difference between seeking an answer to an honest question and the supposition by people that someone is trolling. I realize some may not ken the distinction, but the trolling comments are worthless.

It wasn't an honest question...it was a leading question, meant to lead into another SCR debate thread. Curious...do you think you win these debates?

It wasn't an honest question...it was a leading question, meant to lead into another SCR debate thread. Curious...do you think you win these debates?
I wasn't aware you were clairvoyant and could automatically tell whether somebody is asking a question or not. Usually the question mark at the end should tell you all you need to know. Shove off, bozo, and keep your personal attacks to yourself.

:Catfight::Catfight::Catfight::Catfight::Catfight:
I'm getting tired or reading many of the previous posts on HuskerMax.

Petty arguments not related to the thread should stop. Recruits and their parents read this site too.

Thinking of tuning out and signing off of this site so I won't be associated.

GBR!

:Catfight::Catfight::Catfight::Catfight::Catfight:
I'm getting tired or reading many of the previous posts on HuskerMax.

Petty arguments not related to the thread should stop. Recruits and their parents read this site too.

Thinking of tuning out and signing off of this site so I won't be associated.

GBR!
This time of year, what's there to talk about?

This time of year, what's there to talk about?

Here's a thought, lets talk about TJ Pledger and the fact that he has narrowed his list down to 2 main universities or the fact that he was at a function last week wearing a Nebraska shirt.....oh by the way how did he do at that function? Maybe one of the posters can find out if he will be at the spring game and when he plans to commit...... Any of that would be better than the continuous virtual cat fights we get to experience on here. I'm with redfish it's getting old.

Here's a thought, lets talk about TJ Pledger and the fact that he has narrowed his list down to 2 main universities or the fact that he was at a function last week wearing a Nebraska shirt.....oh by the way how did he do at that function? Maybe one of the posters can find out if he will be at the spring game and when he plans to commit...... Any of that would be better than the continuous virtual cat fights we get to experience on here. I'm with redfish it's getting old.

Well I can tell you that Radley-Hiles fully expects to be at the Spring Game and is planning on bringing some guys with him. One 2020 WR has already confirmed he is tagging along, wouldn't be surprised if Pledger comes as well. A positive is that Oklahoma and Nebraska don't play their spring games on the same day so he has the opportunity to go to both if he chooses.

Thanks LCH - Best post of this whole thread.

Hope we get TJ to join the Huskers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back