• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Barfy's Article On Miles Begs Two Questions (football related)

Husker Eponymous

Scout Team
10 Year Member
What is Barfy's problem with the football program? Every article he writes he takes a shot at the program. Was he left out of the rec football games at recess in 5th grade? Or did a football player steal his girlfriend while he was at UNL????

Second, how does Marc Boehm have a job? Does anyone, anyone, have an answer for that???

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/mens-b...cle_2a78dbb4-f8af-11e6-a8de-1300d58dcdf8.html

I'm not under the impression that barfy knows much about football. his opinions carry no weight with me.

Not necessarily referring to this article, but he is a skilled antagonist and can create controversy where none exists, so he's got that going for him.

Not football related but saying Big 12 player of the year Venson Hamilton and Tyronn Lue were not great players blows his credibility out of the water.

I don't believe that is what he meant, but it's hard to tell because the sentence is jointed/confusing to me.

"In my four decades of NU hoops, what’s available for 2017-18 is the best depth of talent — without a superstar — since NU’s 1998 NCAA tournament team with Tyronn Lue, Venson Hamilton, Cookie Belcher, Larry Florence, Andy Markowski and Chad Johnson."

Not necessarily referring to this article, but he is a skilled antagonist and can create controversy where none exists, so he's got that going for him.

We've finally figured out Paramus' true identity! Who woulda thunk he was right under our noses working at the Weird Harold?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back