• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Lenoir decommits from Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Portland Oregonian is cocksure that Lenoir will sign with the U of O.

http://www.oregonlive.com/recruitin..._recruits_likely_t.html#incart_river_home_pop
quote-the-trouble-with-the-world-is-that-the-stupid-are-cocksure-and-the-intelligent-are-full-of-doubt-bertrand-russell-160421.jpg

Let's just say he picks DONU, Deommo will be our best recruit this class (unless the completely impossible happens and Stephan Carr or Foster Sarrell flips). Deommo is equal to Darnay Holmes. His film is just as bombastically good as Darnay's. It's just 60+ yd TDs and some very big hits for someone who will quickly gain a good 10-15 lbs once he gets to Lincoln. And it's against the same level teams as Darnay's film.

Well if it is true that all of his friends are going to Oregon and his girlfriend is already at Oregon then I too would be confident if I were them. Coaches may need to start recruiting girlfriends the same way they recruit moms!

You almost have to wonder why he decommited in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back