• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HuskerMax Trauma Survivor Support Group (HTSSG)

The room has been full of liberals and snowflakes lately. A lot of people need a reality check and then refuse to receive it. They are demanding an alternate universe. How can we arrange to send them to one accordingly?

The room has been full of liberals and snowflakes lately. A lot of people need a reality check and then refuse to receive it. They are demanding an alternate universe. How can we arrange to send them to one accordingly?

We could tell them the ride is free.

I wonder if there is a need to schedule a meeting for signing day? Just in case things don't go very well with the players announcing that day.

If TD can't attend in person to take care of those in need, perhaps we can do a video conference meeting.

Contact TD if interested. He is the keymaster.

I wonder if there is a need to schedule a meeting for signing day? Just in case things don't go very well with the players announcing that day.

If TD can't attend in person to take care of those in need, perhaps we can do a video conference meeting.

Contact TD if interested. He is the keymaster.

Who is the gate keeper?

TD told me through mind reading he would make himself available for those who are having difficulty with signing day. The meeting will be telepathically broadcasted.

The beer is in the meeting room refrigerator for those who need some coping medicine.

I'm "N"!

GBR!

img_105648862432787.jpeg

TD told me through mind reading he would make himself available for those who are having difficulty with signing day. The meeting will be telepathically broadcasted.

The beer is in the meeting room refrigerator for those who need some coping medicine.

I'm "N"!

GBR!
All good vibes. Enjoy the ride...even if it seems a little roller coastery at times. A champion is being built piece by piece.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back