• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Randy Gregory failed another one

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are just wrong about this one HW... sorry... It is 100% clear that Randy has issues that go far deeper than weed... it is clearly a coping mechanism for him... His father went to Northwestern... If you listen to Randy... he is not a dumb individual... He needs help.

I don't disagree with you.

It's mental and emotional. Apparently he's been offered plenty of help, but ultimately, only Randy can accept it.

Bo was pretty adamant that Gregory needed another year in college due largely to this issue.

I think he never would have made the NFL with another year here. He clearly wasn't ready to accept help and change.

Wish him the best, he has a difficult road ahead of him.

I think he never would have made the NFL with another year here. He clearly wasn't ready to accept help and change.

Wish him the best, he has a difficult road ahead of him.

The NFL drafts based on talent.. he would've been drafted either way. There have been guys kicked out of programs who still got drafted

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back