• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What BBQ Equipment Do You Have?

This one has fire box on right side, (for right handed people)
IMG_20160805_181928.jpg

Not bad for what I'm seeing.

However far Charleston SC is from where you hang your hat. I'll provide the beer when you show up, but you'll have to deal with the crazy little bitch in my avatar. She's very fond of new meat. :Eek:
That would be a long haul, I'm right in the middle of Nebraska,

Those look killer. I have a friend who recently opened a bar/restaurant and he does a lot of smoking, what exactly is your website, I'll put a bug in his ear. He may not even be interested in a new smoker, but, you never know.

Wish I had seen that picture before I went back to Colorado last week to visit family. I'd just have stopped by and picked one up.

Those look killer. I have a friend who recently opened a bar/restaurant and he does a lot of smoking, what exactly is your website, I'll put a bug in his ear. He may not even be interested in a new smoker, but, you never know.
I'm working on a website for these, if you do facebook, search, Schroeder BBQ smokers,
It amazes me how much business I generate just off of FB,

I'm working on a website for these, if you do facebook, search, Schroeder BBQ smokers,
Cool. I don't have FB, but I believe that he does, I'll throw your FB his way.

Very nice.

Middle of Nebraska, eh?

I need to get back there pheasant hunting....maybe that'll be my excuse.
I think all the pheasants moved to SD. Pretty weak in Ne, I was in Gettysburg SD, month ago, there are pheasants everywhere! They will fly in your car window if your not careful

I think all the pheasants moved to SD. Pretty weak in Ne, I was in Gettysburg SD, month ago, there are pheasants everywhere! They will fly in your car window if your not careful
Pheasants or peasants? Pretty scary stuff right there now.....:confused:;)

I know the Dakotas are sick with birds, but my last hunt in Western Nebraska was still pretty good. I don't mind having to walk and or work a bit to take my limit. My one SD hunt was over so quick it wasn't worth the drive. They're like freaking grasshoppers.

I must say those pictures are impressive. Looks you make some quality smokers.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back