• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Fall Practice #1 Thread (8/4/16) Tons Of Photos Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Thought I would get his started early with a few primers. I will be in Sturgis with my daughter this evening at a concert so wanted to make sure I got the ball rolling on this.

Brian Stewart ‏@stewdg1 First meal !! Training camp! Hungry and humble #lockdownU

CpBZTYZUAAMQXLd.jpg

Sean Callahan ‏@Sean_Callahan Three things we know going into #Huskers Fall Camp, two questions and one bold prediction: http://rvls.co/2aXagVx

One prediction - Lamar Jackson will have a huge August

I've just heard too much this summer about cornerback Lamar Jackson's abilities for him not to see the field as a true freshman. He was ranked as the No. 1 safety in the country by Rivals.com and I fully expect him to see reps with the top defensive units in Week 1 of camp. I know secondary coach Brian Stewart has high hopes for Jackson, and I think he could end up pushing Chris Jones and some of the guys in the secondary for snaps when it's all said and done.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back