• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Happy Independence Day!!!

ColoREDo

REDo posts matter!!!
10 Year Member
ooIwyYb.jpg

Or their eyes and perhaps even their face. Be safe and let's all remember why we celebrate this day.

I love explosives. Or I did in my younger years.

My birthday is the 4th, so be sure I blew up more fireworks in my youth than the entire military power of many counties. Truth be told, I'm damn fortunate to have remained intact physically. Mentally is another story.

Happy Independence Day all, here's some John Wayne to help you enjoy your freedom and fingers by pressing play.

I love explosives. Or I did in my younger years.

My birthday is the 4th, so be sure I blew up more fireworks in my youth than the entire military power of many counties. Truth be told, I'm damn fortunate to have remained intact physically. Mentally is another story.

Happy Birthday!!!:Banana:

Two chickens, two tri-tips, and five racks of spare ribs just went on two drum smokers here in Fresno.

Several Portuguese relatives are coming over with roughly 3 metric tons of fireworks tonight.

Uncle Sam is weeping tears of prideful joy.

Two chickens, two tri-tips, and five racks of spare ribs just went on two drum smokers here in Fresno.

Several Portuguese relatives are coming over with roughly 3 metric tons of fireworks tonight.

Photos or it didnt happen.

You live in Fresno or are you just visiting?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back