• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What BBQ Equipment Do You Have?

SierraRed

I'm pretty good at drinking beer
5 Year Member
Mrs. Red thinks I may be a little extreme:

Right now I have a CharGriller with an offset firebox, a Weber Smokey Mountain bullet smoker, and a RecTec pellet smoker out on the porch. I also have a Cookshack electric smoker sitting in the barn, and a little hibachi in the trailer.

If you are in the market for a real good pellet smoker, take a look at the RecTec. Not a lot of fancy features, and not cheap, but extremely well made, true "set it and forget it" temperature control, produces great bbq, and the best customer support I have ever seen. When you buy one, they send you a card with the cell phones for the owners and general manager, and they will answer your call on weekends.

http://www.rectecgrills.com/

DoorOpenNewSmall.jpg

Thinking seriously about adding this to my fleet.

R & V Works Pressure Smoker

i love my cooking toys.
cookshack fec 100 is the best smoker i have seen and i love it
weber ranch kettle grill takes care of all my charcoal bbq needs
21 in weber kettle grill with pizza grill top for my pizza needs
weber summit natural gas grill built in
lodge L410 for that small campfire grill
and i have a cast iron grate grill i bought at menards that i use at the office.

ok i got carried away but i love to grill

i love my cooking toys.
cookshack fec 100 is the best smoker i have seen and i love it
weber ranch kettle grill takes care of all my charcoal bbq needs
21 in weber kettle grill with pizza grill top for my pizza needs
weber summit natural gas grill built in
lodge L410 for that small campfire grill
and i have a cast iron grate grill i bought at menards that i use at the office.

ok i got carried away but i love to grill

You need to photograph these beauties so I can understand the language you are speaking. Really I enjoy my grill, but the pros around here speak a different language then me.

Actually I'm looking into new equipment. I would appreciate photos and a rundown of what everyone uses.

Thanks boys for the help!

Last edited:
Last edited:

if you all want to come to Chicago for a Northwestern game let me know and we can all have cook up a storm with my cooking toys.

I have a Kamodo Joe for Pizza, smoking, and grilling.

I gave 2 grills away
My smoker sits unused for the past 2 years

The flavor and cook quality from the Kamodo is unmatched.

Hand built offset smoker, electric smoker, Jenn Aire built in and a commercial 36" gas griddle. The kitchen should only be used during severe weather.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back