• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Pot pies

That and the horrific things that go on in there. Not sure why but it smelled like burnt hair and hydraulic fluid, this morning.

Atta boy!

I cheated the day after thanksgiving and made a pseudo pot pie. In the baking dish I baked a roll of biscuits until about 3/4 done. Then piled on the filling, and put another roll of biscuits on top and baked away. It was like a cross between pot pie and turkey and dumplings ala king. It lasted only thru lunch time on Saturday.

Atta boy!

I cheated the day after thanksgiving and made a pseudo pot pie. In the baking dish I baked a roll of biscuits until about 3/4 done. Then piled on the filling, and put another roll of biscuits on top and baked away. It was like a cross between pot pie and turkey and dumplings ala king. It lasted only thru lunch time on Saturday.

Man, that sounds tasty. Top that bad boy with some mashed potatoes and you've got a shepherd's pie kind of thing.

Thanks, I'm going to have to try this out. I still have some turkey leftover in the freezer.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back