• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Awards banners are here.

That was so two years ago. :)

Probably not that far from 2 million now.

Oh, My Bad! I thot that meant You had made a million posts (or does it just seem like it? :stickouttongue:) :Biggrin: :wave:

Congratulations to All! :salute:

Where are the 2014 annual individual award banners, medic? Just curious... are we not using them any more?

What isn't commonly know is that I also designed the official HuskerMax logo. If only I had a nickel for every Koozie it appeared on so far!

Oh wait, as semi-retired staff, I get lifetime HuskerMax access. Never mind, I'm good. :)

Where are the 2014 annual individual award banners, medic? Just curious... are we not using them any more?

I have not uploaded them yet. What was happening was posters were putting each one in the sig line which is why I am glad you came up with the others that list each year. If a poster wants them they can have them.

I guess I should have said that at the start;)

So if you want that banner let me know. Please just list the one for the year we are in. When you start stacking them it slows down the board with all the images loading.:)

Last edited:
How does one go about "claiming" their banner and adding it to the signature line? I'm in the dark on that.....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back