• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Rapid Air Fryers

I recommend going with St. Joseph of Cupertino

Joseph%20of%20Cupertino.jpg

This? I'm intrigued. Anyone have one?

[video=youtube;EMnLWqJuLSg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMnLWqJuLSg[/video]

This? I'm intrigued. Anyone have one?

[video=youtube;EMnLWqJuLSg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMnLWqJuLSg[/video]
Yes, that's the one. I love the idea of fried with a fraction of the fat of normal fried food but I'm not keen on dropping a couple hundred dollars on something I haven't tried first hand.

After reading a bunch of reviews online we finally picked one up today. Our first attempt to cook anything was a batch of buffalo wings, we used the cooking instructions from a recipe that came with the machine, but using those times the wings came out mostly burnt, so there is going to be a slight learning curve. I ate what we could salvage from the batch and am very satisfied with the potential of furture hot wing batches. Tomorrow is going to be more hot wings and onion rings.

After reading a bunch of reviews online we finally picked one up today. Our first attempt to cook anything was a batch of buffalo wings, we used the cooking instructions from a recipe that came with the machine, but using those times the wings came out mostly burnt, so there is going to be a slight learning curve. I ate what we could salvage from the batch and am very satisfied with the potential of furture hot wing batches. Tomorrow is going to be more hot wings and onion rings.

Try it on a cheese frenchee or peanut butter and nanner sammich and let me know

After reading about them from members here and talking with a fellow foodie at work, I'm getting one. I need to start the research now.

After reading about them from members here and talking with a fellow foodie at work, I'm getting one. I need to start the research now.
Doesn't seem like there is a bunch of differences in them at any price range, we just picked up a cheap $90 at Walmart and from what I can find on the internet every bit as good as the $250 philips model. The only issue I have is the warranty sucks.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back