• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked The #Huskers set to host a lot of top 2017 talent this weekend, here's the latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
My "link" is the #1-rated dual-threat QB for 2017 (and current Auburn commit), who talks to many of the other nation's top recruits and fills me in with where they might be going.

As stated prior, we'll revisit this thread on NSD and see who's right.

Last edited:

You'd know, since you're the undisputed king.

And last time I checked, I don't remember asking for your opinion.

And just like you insert your ridiculous comments anywhere you please, so will I. Sucks doesn't it. Now imagine 400 other people having to put up with my S every time I wanted to blow up a thread with some egotistical notion that everyone was interested in my uneducated opinion on everything AND do it in such a malignant tone as to ruin any semblance of a discussion immediately.

Sorry, I'm not reading anymore of your nonsensical gibberish. I've stated my source... what's yours? Where is the LINK to where I can read that KJ JR has us as his favorite, as RR claims? I'll wait.

Last edited:
My "link" is the #1-rated dual-threat QB for 2017 (and current Auburn commit), who talks to many of the other nation's top recruits and fills me in with where they might be going.

My bad, thought you said you had 'read' it.

I bet a high school kid just loves telling an old guy what other high school kids are doing.

Does the high school kid (Lowell) know that there's an adult throwing around his "connection" with him on a message board and bragging about it? Creepy.

And like the guy has any idea what KJ Jr. will or won't do.

Last edited:
Do you have contact with one of the nation's top recruits? No? Well I do. I see and talk to him every single day, and he tells me who he's talked to around the country and what they had to say. Until you have that same type of connection, then ********, keyboard warrior.

Bookmarking an adult bragging about having contact with a high school recruit and disclosing information the high school kid relays to him. You can't make this stuff up.

Bookmarking an adult bragging about having contact with a high school recruit and disclosing information the high school kid relays to him. You can't make this stuff up.

I especially love how the 17 year old is apparently the epicenter of national recruiting information.

I especially love how the 17 year old is apparently the epicenter of national recruiting information.

If you don't think that these kids don't share info via social media, camps, etc. and try to convince others to attend the same school that they're planning on going, then your level of naivety is through the roof.

Post removed By RED REIGN for inappropriate discussion of a recruit.

Last edited by a moderator:

If you don't think that these kids don't share info via social media, camps, etc. and try to convince others to attend the same school that they're planning on going, then your level of naivety is through the roof.

Yeah. Because that is exactly what I said.

You, on the other hand, are trying to convince this BBS that you have insight that no one else has because a high school kid shares information about other high school kids with you. (Does Sally still like Tommy?)

I'm positive that Terry Wilson isn't running his college choices through some other teenager in whatever place you live. I can also say with confidence that Keyshawn Johnson, Jr is not sending his college choices up the ladder to your teenage buddy. And on and on and on.

I hope you are related to this kid somehow, otherwise the name-dropping involvement you proclaim on an anonymous BBS is weird at best, sad at worst.

Yes, he does, as a matter of fact. He was in my class last year during my off period as I was posting some stuff -- he was sitting right next to me and telling me what to type. If it's "creepy" that one of his former coaches (me) and him still have a strong bond, than I guess that makes me creepy as hell! :banana:

You still haven't told me any of your connections, nor has anyone provided me any evidence of where KJ JR said we're his leader like RR stated. I love how in the meantime you all band together and try to deflect the attention to me, when I'm the only one here with any type of valid source for my info.

Like RR does??? :lol:

If that is true, how can you justify exploiting a minor to get attention or win an e-argument on the internet? If a coach was pumping my high school child for information and then publishing that information on the internet with my child's name associated to it, I would lose my mind and be having a sit down with the AD immediately.

I love how you try to twist things to fit your agenda. I don't "twist" him for anything. He tells me what he wants to tell me.

And at least I was able to back my claims with a credible source, unlike the the other so-called recruiting "experts" on this board who never provided any proof/evidence to back their claims.

Nice try, though. I stand by my predictions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back