• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Suggestions for BBQ team name

Just applied a new gasket to the firebox to hopefully gain just a little more consistency. Mixing the spices for my rubs tomorrow. Stuff is getting real.

Just applied a new gasket to the firebox to hopefully gain just a little more consistency. Mixing the spices for my rubs tomorrow. Stuff is getting real.

I get weirdly excited to run my smoker. Excitement usually starts to build on Thursday; football season sooner.

Good luck thill. Feel free to rub some of your spices on me -- my wife might find me attractive then.

Ha! You got married and now she hates you. It's the classic bait and switch. You should have known better.

The power of women. Tractor beam......wooooooossshhhh.........sucked me right in.

Poyer wouldn't know the feeling of being wanted by a woman.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back