• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Pirman is N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Max.

Wonder if he moves to DE or stays at LB (or could he even move to TE?). In any case nice to make additional in-roads into Ohio. Hope his teammate and 2012 propsect Mason Monheim was equally impressed with NU.

Orrville H.S.
Do they put out Div. 1 talent consistently?

Be nice to make inroads to some of Ohio's powerhouse programs.

Orrville H.S.
Do they put out Div. 1 talent consistently?

Be nice to make inroads to some of Ohio's powerhouse programs.

Wiki says they won the Ohio State Football Championship in '98. Also Orrville is only about a hour away from Bo's own Cardinal Mooney and they both play in Division IV, which Cardinal Mooney has been one of the top teams in lately.

Quick search on Rivals shows: Max only player being recruited in '11, 1 3* (Indiana) and 1 2* (Kent State) in '10, 0 in '09, 1 2* (Akron) in '08, and then 0 in every year back to '02. Powerhouse? I guess I can't comment on that, but a quick look at their scores at least shows they put a pretty competitive team out onto the field.

Too tall for a LB in my opinion....

Welcome Max.

Wonder if he moves to DE or stays at LB (or could he even move to TE?). In any case nice to make additional in-roads into Ohio. Hope his teammate and 2012 propsect Mason Monheim was equally impressed with NU.

I had the chance to meet the young man while at the airport in Chicago waiting to come to the game. Nice kid. He will grow into a DE. His dad is a monster of a man and apples don't fall from the tree.

Welcome to the Big Red. Looking forward to watching you play. May your college experience be everything you ever hoped it would be.

Another one that Bo can groom into a top flight talent. Pelini has the ability to coach him up into a 5 star!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back