• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Pirman is N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasn't this the kid that was committed to IU earlier and we hosted him and a friend who we are recruiting in 2012...I hope so, might bode well for us getting his friend as well.

Yes and he was blown away on Saturday night by his visit....great pick-up for us....and yes we are hot after his teammate a 2012 recruit as I reported in the KU visitors thread....

Looks like we have a DE....

DeCommit from Indiana....who just happened to lose 83-20 on Saturday....

Outside linebacker/DE
Orrville, Ohio
Orrville H.S.
Ht:6'5"
Wt:218 lbs
40:4.7 secs
Bench Max:275
Vertical:32 inches
Class:2011 (High School)
Rivals 3***5.6

Wasn't this the kid that was committed to IU earlier and we hosted him and a friend who we are recruiting in 2012...I hope so, might bode well for us getting his friend as well.

Last edited:
Anybody know what position we are recruiting him to play. Just looking at his measurable, looks like he could play a few different positions and I've heard we were still looking for a TE.

Anybody know what position we are recruiting him to play. Just looking at his measurable, looks like he could play a few different positions and I've heard we were still looking for a TE.

Never mind, read it in the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back