• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ads cause page to jump

TonyStalloni

Recruit
2 Year Member
Does anyone else have the page they are reading on the recruiting board jump so an ad shows. It does this about every 30 secs when a new ad pops up. Now I see the page jumps on this new thread page. If this is necessary to keep this website afloat, I'd just as soon have my money back and go somewhere else.

Does anyone else have the page they are reading on the recruiting board jump so an ad shows. It does this about every 30 secs when a new ad pops up. Now I see the page jumps on this new thread page. If this is necessary to keep this website afloat, I'd just as soon have my money back and go somewhere else.
yeah it's a real pain!

Now when the page opens it shows the 3 ads at the top then jumps to the Sprint ads at the bottom of the page before hopping back to the top leaving me to find the place I was reading. It has jumped 4 times while I was typing this complaint.

Glad it's not just me. About to throw the ipad against the wall.

Joe Bonamassa -- Midnight Blues (Gary Moore Song)
[video]https://youtu.be/ggLgFDzqwCA[/video]

Huh, the video thing seems true. If you can access the vid I tried to post, it's a GREAT ONE.....

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back