• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker Baseball Schedule - 2/27/15 - 3/1/15 - vs. Loyola Marymount - At Los Angeles

Boldt Earns Big Ten Honor

TRBEBLRCRDXLDXU.20140524182344.JPG
Ryan Boldt was named Big Ten Player of the Week on Monday

Lincoln – Nebraska outfielder Ryan Boldt was named Big Ten Player of the Week on Monday following a stellar performance during a 3-1 series victory over the BYU Cougars last week in Peoria, Ariz.
A sophomore from Red Wing, Minn., Boldt hit .625 (10-for-16) in the series, with at least two hits in every game, including a pair of three-hit performances. Boldt slugged .750 in the series and had an on-base percentage of .684, while two of his three walks were intentional.
On the season, Boldt is hitting .520 (13-for-25) with eight runs scored, while walking five times to just two strikeouts.
Monday’s award marks the third time Boldt has earned a weekly award from the conference office, as he was twice named Big Ten Freshman of the Week last season.

Last edited:

Boldt Earns Big Ten Honor

TRBEBLRCRDXLDXU.20140524182344.JPG
Ryan Boldt was named Big Ten Player of the Week on Monday

Lincoln – Nebraska outfielder Ryan Boldt was named Big Ten Player of the Week on Monday following a stellar performance during a 3-1 series victory over the BYU Cougars last week in Peoria, Ariz.
A sophomore from Red Wing, Minn., Boldt hit .625 (10-for-16) in the series, with at least two hits in every game, including a pair of three-hit performances. Boldt slugged .750 in the series and had an on-base percentage of .684, while two of his three walks were intentional.
On the season, Boldt is hitting .520 (13-for-25) with eight runs scored, while walking five times to just two strikeouts.
Monday’s award marks the third time Boldt has earned a weekly award from the conference office, as he was twice named Big Ten Freshman of the Week last season.

WOW!!! Nice job Ryan, VERY NICE!!!! I hope he can keep that up.

HHS, now that I have you here: Congrats, again, on a great weekend in picks!! I had 9 of 10, and I'm stoked.

Continued success :)

:bow: Let us pray! ;)

YES.... I may get a chance to go down and see the Huskers play Loyola Marymount for one game, Let us pray for that too..... :Biggrin:

Thanks, that was FUN getting all ten.... Some doozies this week though.... haven't made my picks yet....

Last edited:
Have to drive 2 1/2 hours. Maybe go Saturday n stay the night go on weekend trips almost every weekend. Take the supped up car n cruise Texas. Can't wait to retire

Does anybody know when the first televised games will start showing up? Just curious and havent looked around yet.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back