• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU v. Maryland Game Thread

Gritty, but they failed to show the coach they could step up and make shots............even
easy shots!

It was like watching the guys: defense, but no show of offense. I for one, think they
let their coach down!

I would hate to have to count how many easy shots....in, out or around the bucket they
choked on.

Sorry, csker, but I watched the entire game and it was totally exasperating.

I would hate to have to count how many easy shots....in, out or around the bucket they
choked on.

Sorry, csker, but I watched the entire game and it was totally exasperating.

I don't disagree CBob. But I don't feel we have many players on the team that are true shooters, so we are really hamstrung when one of our better shooters is out of the game for an injury. I hope that some of our younger players develop and we become a more rounded team in the future.

I don't disagree CBob. But I don't feel we have many players on the team that are true shooters, so we are really hamstrung when one of our better shooters is out of the game for an injury. I hope that some of our younger players develop and we become a more rounded team in the future.

Cskers, these kids have been playing basketball most of their young, adult lives. It is unconscionable, the way their shooting is so inept. From under the basket, in front of the basket, jump shots, 3's or almost 3's, nothing goes down!!!!!!

I see a lack of confidence and a lot of indecision. Even Emily kept losing the ball, going for a layup. It's as if she had on blinders, and sees nothing but the ball in her hand, then gives it up. She rarely got the ball above her shoulders!!! :eek:

Enough said. If this is the case, not havng shooters, then recruiting has failed!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back