• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Conrats to Aaron Green on Making the Right Decision!!! (An inside story)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lesley Presley

Red Shirt
10 Year Member
I basically knew Aaron would probably come here last week but could not comment on that (in the vault). Winston Brown a good friend of mine from work is best friends with Aaron's Dad (Tony). Winston is also the Godfather (Not Marlon Brando :Biggrin:) of Andrew Green, Aaron's brother (redshirt defensive back for the Huskers). Winston travelled with me from Colorado and attended the Texas game with the Husker Elvises and had a great time. Remember the Husker ladies love Elvis and Winston was also a benefactor of that. A picture of Winston partying down with the at the HuskerMax tailgate in on our website (www.huskerelvis.net)
Last week I asked Winston about Aaron's visit and the fact that the Huskers lost the game. He indicated Aaron was very impressed with the Huskers despite the loss and was leaning heavily towards the Huskers and would shortly make a decision. I promised Winston to tell Aaron that as an added benefit the Husker Elvises would sing and entertain him whenever we were in Lincoln. I am sure that was the deciding factor on coming to the Huskers. :lol: Go Big Red!!

Last edited:

Talked to Winston Brown this morning and he stated other swing reasons for Aaron to attend UNL was the small town atmoshpere, when football season is over the town goes back to a normal state so he can concentrate on his studies. And probably most important, he is very close to his brother Andrew who is a redshirt freshman D back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back