• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Aaron Green for what it's worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howlin Wolf

Recruit
5 Year Member
I was listening to a Austin sports show on the way home and an expert and the show host were going down the recruit list and they both agreed that as of today they think Aaron Green would go to Nebraska and play in the Big 10.
They seemed to think that he would not comit until after the Army all star game.
Again, for what it's worth.

Last edited:

Also read, that on his Facebook page, he became friends with Jammal Turner and Alonzo Dennard FWIW.....once he commits I'll beleive it....:)

Well I hope they are right. I will be happier when he commits, I will be optomistic when he signs and I will believe it when I hear of him pushing for PT or when Texas come calling before KOI day and he tells them NO.

He might have time to think about it quicker as his team might not make the playoffs.

I will not be convinced until his LOI is received by NU.

I was listening to a Austin sports show on the way home and an expert and the show host were going down the recruit list and they both agreed that as of today they think Aaron Green would go to Nebraska and play in the Big 10.
They seemed to think that he would not comit until after the Army all star game.Again, for what it's worth.

Anyone know when the game takes place?

Nevermind. January 8.

January 8th is a long way off but being from San Antonio maybe he wants to be one of the guys the have the 3 hats on the table and on national TV he makes his selection?
Lets see if we can get all three hats to have a big N!

Plus the longer he waits, the less he has to hear about complaints or peer pressure to sign with the local school. If he announces after 1/08/11 there won't be much time to chastize him until NLOI day. I know if I were a big time recruit in a football popular state like Texas and I wasn't going to the state school, I'd wait to announce just to limit the negative comments I'd receive.

Plus the longer he waits, the less he has to hear about complaints or peer pressure to sign with the local school. If he announces after 1/08/11 there won't be much time to chastize him until NLOI day. I know if I were a big time recruit in a football popular state like Texas and I wasn't going to the state school, I'd wait to announce just to limit the negative comments I'd receive.

Especially where he lives. Alot more pressure in central Texas to go to UT.

Watched Big Red Wrap-Up and Sean Callahan says he still thinks Aaron is looking good to be "N"....not giving and interviews according to Sean to any of the recruiting services....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back